Microsoft Security Essentials Tests

Hi Guys

I just tried Microsoft Security Essentials (M.S.E) and to me it is fantastic. Also, there are thus far, two good tests one from a French guy called PegHorse and one from Matt. The French guy review is more detailed than Matt, frankly, and in conclusion I can say that MSE is just great. It dealt with rogues, trojans, spyware etc… It handles anything that was thrown at it. Here are the links to the reviews:

PegHorse (French): - YouTube

Matt: (English): Security Essentials Review - YouTube

Peace. :a0

Has anyone testet this Microsoft Security Essentials with Comodo Firewall or Defence +

(CNY)

Microsoft Live’s OneCare security program has a reputation for low false positives and strong “new” detection rates.
This could be a winner. ;D

Peace. :a0

Comodo still have the best firewall (and also Defence +)

So they will not be out of business. ;D

Peace. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think many users (millions) will use MSE and I hope they will use Comodo for their Firewall ;D

I did not write this to be exact (I did not write it).

This is a whole new animal. I'm very impressed so far with its performance and its detection rate based on the tow tests that I mentioned above, especially the one from PegHorse. The only unknown to me is its self-protection; I'm pretty sure that malware authors will swarm around MSE to disable its protective features, God forbid.

It is meant as a replacement for Live One-Care and Windows Defender.
In my tests my system actually ran slower with it installed, particularly anything having to do with network access DL, Web page, etc).
I uninstalled it and everything seems smooth again.

Did this Antvirus program used Onecare with Windows defender engine ?

particularly anything having to do with network access DL, Web page, etc). I uninstalled it and everything seems smooth again.

I observed those phenomena too.