Microsoft has released download manager now its time for comodo

Microsoft has released its new product “microsoft download manager” it can be downloaded from the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=39fbaa4c-0295-4844-8c2a-14f5e9ca149a

If comodo is considering to make their own download manager now? Comodo Download Manager will be same like Comodo Dragon… Comodo Dragon provides us safe web browsing… and Comodo Download Manager will be providing us safer file download… Hoping Comodo Developers will consider building this new product…

Download managers can be integrated with the browser than a stand alone software…

i think standalone product will be better… to download some of the files from the link which doesn’t have resume capability…

I think a standalone download manager would be Ok; but make it more than a download manager; mix it with HopSurf, and a Download Database of Approved/Secured Application (like download.com but better and cleaner and no darn Ad’s) and Dragon (Components can be enabled or disabled) but we all know the chances of that happening are like me jump roping with just my hands…

If a server does not support resuming, a download manager will not be able to magically add this. Attempts to resume a download from such a server will start the download at the beginning.

sorry HeffeD there was mistake in my sentence…i’m trying to say server poor resume capability…such as mediafire…i

Jacob mixing it with Hopsurf…is great idea… :-TU

OK i used it nice product from microsoft…

It is my default download manager…

did u realize it doesn’t support download from https:\ … and it doesn’t download faster…

It can download multiple segments. Up to 12 I believe, which is more than enough. I’m not exactly sure how else you feel a download manager can speed things up.

It only supports IE (most versions) and Firefox 3.6 though…

I tried it and it worked fine, but it’s pretty rudimentary. Most download managers are a bit more full featured.