Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

While everyone is engaged with this “Christmas” thing, now would be the perfect time for an alien invasion…then it wouldn’t be “Merry” anymore!!!

but who would lead the invasion? ganda’s still on vacation… ;D

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all!

A more secure and trusted 2009 to all!!

Melih

Merry Christamas To All Of Comodo User’s :smiley:

Thanks Melih Providing Your Effort and Time To Secure Our Computers
I Can Only Hope To Meet You In Person To Shake Your Hand

CG

i wanna have a girlfriend
http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/12/23/f_cry5m_49cb93f.gif

merry Xmas to all.
i’ve just read the history of “Santa claus” & “Sinter klaas”. in Indonesia, they got mixed up ;D

Sinterklaas is dutch for Santa Claus… why do you have it in Indonesia ?

Xan

Merry Christmas and other holidays to everybody on Comodo forums and in Comodo and a safe and wonderfull new year 2009! :■■■■ (V)

??? in the article i’ve read, Santa is a coca cola icon. sinter klaas is a pope or something ???

Lol, gimme the link of the article 88)

Xan

Then have a white foamy Christmas, in summer. LOL :■■■■

ever heard of newspaper? 88)
err it’s still dec’24 here btw.
merry Xmas to all, especially to women ;D (:HUG)

Our alien tribe is against his…so he want to capture him/her/it [ganda]. Anyway, since I’m the current clan leader I’ll lead it (plans). (:AGL) (Since Comodo is so nice, we won’t destroy their buildings :a0) (But I’m going to make sure we get my cheating ISP…)

Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Merry Christmas, everyone. And hope you all have a great new year. :slight_smile: O0

Cheers, TheRyan95.

Merry Christmas to all. Let’s hope the economic crisis does not last too long…

Hey eXperience, you are Dutch and you ask what’s the link between Sinterklaas and Indonesia? You really must be very young indeed!

Brgds,
mack

And now it’s time to party hardy, but that everyone returns whole after the fact, again joy to all and long health Comodo, where’s my revamped CIS Christmas gift? ah you guys, happy Christmas to you also, relax
:-TU
Xman :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ (:KWL)

Looking forward to new years :■■■■