Merry Christmas to all!!!

G’day,

I’d like to wish all forum members, moderators, Comodo admins and Comodo staff a happy and safe Christmas and a propserous new year.

To everyone that has helped me this year - a thousand thanks!
To anyone I’ve been able to help this year - please use the knowledge and help others.
To everyone I’ve verbally jousted with this year - thanks for reminding me there is always another perspective.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Gotta go - the fatman cometh and he brings a full sac! :wink:
Those in the know will get the joke.

Cheers and thanks,
Ewen :slight_smile:

P.S. No offense is intended towards any non-Christians - may whoever you choose to believe in protect you and your loved ones for 2009 and beyond.

Merry Xmas Panic! :slight_smile: A true Aussie… hehe…

I would like to give a lecture if you don’t mind… hahaha… :slight_smile: Everyone! :slight_smile: This year has been a roller coaster of a ride, atleast for me anyway! And WOW, Comodo has really got those products out hey? As you can see, ALOT of betas and products came this year, including (In no particular order):
-COMODO DiskShield
-COMODO DiskEncryption
-COMODO Registry Cleaner (Now Final)
-COMODO System Cleaner (Formally Windows Tweaker)
-COMODO Internet Security (Yes! the AV in CIS is now OUT AS A PRODUCTION PRODUCT! :slight_smile: CAV 3 and will be one of the best AV’s)
-COMODO EasyVPN
-COMODO’s own Toolbar (I know its been a while since first beta, but ALOT of improvements have been made to this day).

Anyway that is really amazing for Comodo! Considering Comodo has over 250 developers, and off course each product has there own team. :slight_smile: Comodo also has the only free internet security suite. :wink: So 2008 for Comodo was an excellent year, It will be exciting to see what 2009 delivers. I only started studying Computer Security about 2 years ago, When I joined Comodo in April 2007 to now (Yes, This was my first account :P) I have learnt ALOT about Computer Security, For example: Prevention is now your first line of defense and not detection, etc. I have taught people that and hope they have that knowledge I helped them with to use in the future! :slight_smile: Comodo Forums is the best Forum out, period! :slight_smile:

And… How can we not forget? Deleting my account 4 times, And incredibly you guys have trusted me to be here as a mod once again, and I full fill my promise to NOT delete my account again. 2009 will be an excellent year and I look forward to helping you guys and being not a LOCK master anymore, But some one who is a calm moderator, and you can talk to me about ANYTHING! :slight_smile: That is my goal for 2009 on these forums, and I hope to achieve that.

Melih: You have been an inspiration and a leader to me, Thanks for letting me back in 4 times and still having trust in me, I respect that and I give you that respect back now, and in the future… You are the best CEO I have met and that’s no lie! You are a straight up guy, who knows what has to be done and when it needs to be done, period. Keep it up Melih because you are the entire back bone of Comodo. Hats of to you Boss! :slight_smile:

To all Forum Members, Admins, Moderators, Staff Members - Thanks again and Merry Xmas!

Cheers,
Josh

What about Santa?

No one wishes this very very very old man a marry xmas? Shame on you guys! Shame! :smiley:

Cheers

Happy Xmas guys, I wish you all the very best :slight_smile:

Xan

He can have a Merry Boxing Day after he’s delivered umpteen dozen gifts to my darling grandchildren. :wink:

That reminds me… :slight_smile:

I was 7 years old, And it was Xmas Eve at mid night! My Mum and Dads bedroom is upstairs (2 story house), And all I could hear was “No, Darl! That goes in Josh’s stocking” LOL!!! I remember that quite well. :smiley:

Cheers,
Josh

Merry Xmas to all and happy new year :slight_smile: Thanks for the memories.

My New years Resolution:

-Get my BlackBelt in Martial Arts
-Start doing weights more often, 3 times a week and properly trained.
-Make sure Comodo gets #1 in everything… Ohh wait… Ummm 88)

Hahaha…

On a serious note:

1. Get Blackbelt in Martial Arts.
  2. Do weights and Martial Arts 3 times a week.
  3. Get high grades in Year 11, Get my Drivers license.

Cheers,
Josh

Bah, humbug.

The First Noel, the Angels did say
Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay
In fields where they lay keeping their sheep
On a cold winter’s night that was so deep.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel!

They looked up and saw a star
Shining in the East beyond them far
And to the earth it gave great light
And so it continued both day and night.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

And by the light of that same star
Three Wise men came from country far
To seek for a King was their intent
And to follow the star wherever it went.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

This star drew nigh to the northwest
O’er Bethlehem it took its rest
And there it did both Pause and stay
Right o’er the place where Jesus lay.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

Then entered in those Wise men three
Full reverently upon their knee
And offered there in His presence
Their gold and myrrh and frankincense.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

Then let us all with one accord
Sing praises to our heavenly Lord
That hath made Heaven and earth of nought
And with his blood mankind has bought.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

edit: The words to First Noel, gathered by William B. Sandys in 1833, reputedly from a sixteenth century source.

Hey Kail, don’t be like this guy ;D At least not for now :smiley: Nice poem by the way :-TU

Merry Christamas everyone !!! :BNC
Best wishes to all members of COMODO forums ! (:CLP)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Goodwill to all

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4339/happytreeff9.gif

Merry Christmas to all

John

Ho Ho Ho Merrry Chrissstmas
From St. Nick (:WIN)

Ho Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas
From St. Jeremy. (:AGL)

Merry Christmas from Brasschaat (Antwerp, Belgium)

Xan

Merry Xmas! :BNC

Ewen are you having any snow down there? ;D

Do you have to make me feel so old? AGAIN?

After 50 different cars I have had enough of driving, but hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :■■■■

Happy Christmas to all forum members from our boat in Sant Carles Marina in Spain.

2009 can only bring more success to Comodo.

http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/F�tes/snoel.gif

LOL. Closest thing to snow is the suds on the top of my ■■■■. :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

Merry Christmas guys. :■■■■

LA

Merry Xmas to all, from the ghost of Christmas’ past
Xman :■■■■ (:KWL)