Melih: Question about your vision

I would like to know what your vision for your security suite is. Thus far, you have an excellent Firewall (which I love) and a budding antivirus/anti-malware application. I really like the fact that you aren’t afraid to take a TOTALLY different approach to solve problems.

From our previous conversations, I gather that:

1. CAVS will be HIPS based and focus on prevention of all malware with detection and cleaning ability too. It sounded to me like your vision for this program would be something like combining a traditional antivirus program with a program like Process Guard, System Saftey Monitor, Anti-hook, etc. Am I correct?

2. The Firewall. It’s world class. How do you plan on improving it?

Can you share at all what you envision these products looking like down the road?

[quote author=solo link=topic=3055.msg22965#msg22965 date=1160047191]
I would like to know what your vision for your security suite is. Thus far, you have an excellent Firewall (which I love) and a budding antivirus/anti-malware application. I really like the fact that you aren’t afraid to take a TOTALLY different approach to solve problems.

From our previous conversations, I gather that:

1. CAVS will be HIPS based and focus on prevention of all malware with detection and cleaning ability too. It sounded to me like your vision for this program would be something like combining a traditional antivirus program with a program like Process Guard, System Saftey Monitor, Anti-hook, etc. Am I correct?

Yes you are correct. However we will have a certified database to make sure the product is not so noisy for the end user.

1. The Firewall. It’s world class. How do you plan on improving it?

Answer: Innovation! Watch this space :wink:

Can you share at all what you envision these products looking like down the road?
One thing for sure: We will be the company who will protect users machines and the online world! I dont want to get too much into details about our strategies :slight_smile: