Me it will propose one non side bitterly.

It writes the program where is also that reverse hour nose wool and the considerably good program thinks and a various test even from the efficiency test which a considerably good efficiency of course and it tries it has and but bitterly three [thing], if lows, the place where from it writes approximately plentifully I where one non side is write this program from Korea and only Korean [yu] they bitterly approximately various is feeling piece which is inconvenient. Korea summary [phul] uses [ley] [swi] and the case which makes a home page is many. Approximately [phul] the Korean people where the [ley] [swi] floats plentifully the site which is the site window a little late will float approximately late and it will hang and it is in order to dislike. Comodo Firewall Pro (formerly Comodo Personal Firewall) 2.4.7.114 _BETA write a version now in like that point and only the former version compared to it is like that but came to repair. But it is like that but there is a part which still petty floats late. The first the part which will repair is part. Weak point it will do and [tus] the easy bedspread web window petty the point which floats late floats and second when it executes a program, the window that as under confirming which will hang it does. The edo which does a muscle place confirmation is wrong and also the summary where the some program where the window which is a confirmation floats is like that [myul] like that actual condition it happens mainly. And the program of your this [thu] all this [ten] [ci] like that type happens like this actual condition. The pro gram which I write only this it is born but the different people to be bitter and that reverse reading to be inconvenient to version of petty next solution Haeju hour route it wishes this problem which is inconvenient. The writing it writes from same case Korea but foreign nation pro gram the chart efficiency which it wins very it is excellent, only the few thing weak point which it thinks that the many sides which repairs the bedspread of that field of one government ownership will become the absurd fire-wall [len] the point bay it means that also the many sides nose wool which it repairs will use the fire-wall quite plentifully and also the [yu] bottom to be more is the qualitative thing more.

I’m glad we’ve got that cleared up. ??? ??? ???

I think there’s actually a question buried in here, possibly about uninstalling one version of the firewall and having problems installing a newer version, but who could tell for sure? Even if we could decipher the question, how could we respond with any hope of the answer being interpreted.

Is anyone out there fluent in bedspread?

Gotta go, my brain hurts from reading this.

ewen :slight_smile:

I have tried and tried to understand what the user is saying in his mess, but I can’t get it!

Seems like the user have been using “Google Translate”…or something…

I will try some more :slight_smile:

Melih, have you been putting reverse nose wool in your products again?

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

The more I read it the funnier it gets. It doesn’t make any more bloody sense if you read it backwards.

To cjgusdkcjstk, if you have a serious question, I apologise for my laughing, but your post is incomprehensible. Bloody funny but incomprehensible.

I’m relieved to hear that the Korean people are floating plentifully!

We have a winner!!!

This looks like the spam emails I get. I fell asleep reading it.

I believe he/she needs to make a new Trusted Network for the reverse nose wool then check the logs. (:TNG)

jasper

The first the part which will repair is part.

Would that be the party of the first part or the party of the second part?

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

MUST … LOOK … AWAY

Guys, Guys…

read this article… http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?story=XV1832254P&news_headline=shakespear

yep… its a talent!!!

Melih

Ah of course,

“Whether 'tis nobler in the nose wool to suffer the slings and weak points of outrageous Korean bedspreads …”

Yep, I can see how you would think it’s a talent.

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

I still think his greatest work is “Ommlette”. "Alas poor egg yolk "

LOL

Excuse me, but I must go trim my nose wool. It’s getting longer than my ear wool.

Dont you leave the clippings on the Korean bedspread!

I totally agree!

(:AGL) (:AGY) (:CLP) (:HUG) (:KWL) (:LGH) (:LOV) (:NRD)

although I must admit that the bottom to be more than repair anyway!

(I intend to “browse” that guy’s brain for a couple of hours, and then try to communicate with him.It shouldn’t be that difficult…once you become like him…(lol)

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I think I got it: that guy is an incarnate version (2.4.7.114 obviously) of our favorite firewall!! [/size][/size]

or maybe it’s a new variant of a zero day exploit trying to infect us directly… through the reading
of that post, no need to hack…brilliant! I’m impressed!

(I think it’s time for me to go to sleep now) :BNC (I’ve tried to stop bouncing for the last 2 hours, but my chair moves too much…ok, goodnight)

I’m relieved too!
god I have laughed so much that my eyes are crying now, I must get out of this topic NOW!
anyone can show me the way back to the beta corner?

Yes, follow the trail of clipped nose wool and then turn left at the floating bedspread.

thank you so much Panic, now I can go back to the real world! :■■■■

Panic I have to add that you really have a good sens of humor!
let us all float in peace now… :THNK

Now we can all float in peace and make great benefit for glorious nation.

What??? ???..

I’m sorry but I couldn’t help laughing a bit (no offense). What language do you speak? If you post in your home language then maybe we can help you much more efficiently.

Jus, if he did post in his mother tongue, it would undoubtedly contain the word “jagshemesh”. LOL

ewen :slight_smile: