maximizeing connection speeds

I’ve been trying to allow combat arms to use all nics…

Even after allowing the program to use the ip ranges… it was still using only one nic.

Tho when i d/l things or browse the internet all 3 nics and wifi crank out the pages…and i can verify this in process manager… tho its not very accurate…

The only way i can be sure that all nics are used is to bridge them…Some games dont like this… and i often get d/c from those servers…others seem to produce more lag while bridged… the opposite of what i expected…probably the result of multiple ips from the same source ip… games often dont allow multiple connections from a single pc… yet another reason only bridged works in games…

Is there another program that is better at multi-linking in xp?

Am i doing it right in the first place by Just createing a custom rule and allowing the ports ip ranges for the program??

I did not restart the pc should i after making the changes?

The one nic that ends up being used also has linux installed on the board itself… and bypasses windows nic management… dramatically reduceing pings… 14-100 ping so far as london =D tho its not 400mhz core speed like this killer nic card i’ve read about,

I’m guessing this could also be why the other nics are not working along side it… unless they are bridged which would make the linux on board the nic controller overall?? Pretty sure theres some feature that could help if i get the original drivers for it…