Manually Updating CIS

I checked the post regarding manually updating CIS. I just want to know when I start the system in safe mode which one should i click. There are 2 options Administrator and Naren. I have only 1 account on this system. Control Panel - User Accounts shows Naren - Computer Administrator & Guest - Guest Account is off.

Thanxx
Naren

Anyone Plzz??

Thanxx
Naren

Which post are you referring to?
Also, do you mean updating the program or updating the definitions?

This one

I just want to know when I start the system in safe mode which one should i click. There are 2 options Administrator and Naren. I have only 1 account on this system. Control Panel - User Accounts shows Naren - Computer Administrator & Guest - Guest Account is off.

Thanxx
Naren

If you log in as an administrator you should be safe. Try that and let me know if you have a problem.

I logged in with username and completed the procedure. Everything is working fine. I have to log in with Administrator for this?? But I guess username is also admin account so admin or username any account is correct, right??

Thanxx
Naren

Hello!

Yesterday I had downloaded, and instaled 4.0. The problem is this: I am unabale to refresh, the database, becuse between 5-20% of the downloading of the database always has something problem. I had downloaded, and added the database, but my win 7 says U need refresh the database… If I installing again the software this problem will solve? or any idea?

best reagrds: zoltán

I thought it would work if you logged in under your username, but I knew it would work as an Administrator. Glad to hear it worked for you.

Reinstalling would probably fix the problem. V5 is due to be released, possibly on September 14, so you can wait for the new version or try to reinstall V4.

If you don’t want to do that you can update the database manually.

So Administrator Account & Naren Account (User Name), Naren Account is Computer Administrator.

So installing the database with any account is fine or is there any difference???

Thanxx
Naren

When manually updating Comodo AV database why bases.cav should be renamed to bases.old.
bases.cav can be deleted & the new bases.cav can be pasted there. So why to rename instead of delete??

Thanxx
Naren