Manual Containment: how to restric containment level

When I right click on say a PDF file or an Office document and ask it to be run in Container, it comes up with green border around it within some container.

How do I specify in options somewhere the restriction level for such containment ? (e.g. Restricted vs Partially Limited vs Untrusted etc)

Similarly, how do I specify desired restriction level for the browser links that appear as part of the Comodo desktop widget?

Note: I have auto-containment disabled, but use manual containment a lot.

You can’t, the only way to add restrictions is to use the auto-containment rules set restriction level option.

Thank you, futuretech! Then,

• which level DOES it use?

• how does this default / only level compare with analogous Sandboxie’s sandboxing? I thought the two were inter-changeable but now I am wondering if Sandboxie’s sandbox is more restrictive than the Comodo’s one for such Sandbox manual invocations?

• is there some way to use auto-sandbox temporarily just for my invocation? E.g. I have file suspect.pdf that I want to open in sandbox with restricted level. Can I specify somehow in auto-sandbox to only open that file “auto” and then invoke it in some way in such sandbox?

• is this a missing feature that would be good to have? Or it’s not considered useful?

which level DOES it use?
None, it runs fully virutalized with no additional restriction level.
how does this default / only level compare with analogous Sandboxie's sandboxing? I thought the two were inter-changeable but now I am wondering if Sandboxie's sandbox is more restrictive than the Comodo's one for such Sandbox manual invocations?
I don't know as I have never used or compared sandboxie with comodo.
is there some way to use auto-sandbox temporarily just for my invocation? E.g. I have file suspect.pdf that I want to open in sandbox with restricted level. Can I specify somehow in auto-sandbox to only open that file "auto" and then invoke it in some way in such sandbox?
You can create an auto-containment rule and disable the rule when you don't want it to be in affect, but you would have to have auto-containment enabled.
is this a missing feature that would be good to have? Or it's not considered useful?
I thought there was a wish already to add a context menu to run restricted on a file but I can't seem to find it. If the wish doesn't exist you can create a wish for it.