Version 1.50 (November 29th, 2010)
- Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.
- Dramatically improved stability of both the scanner and protection module (paid version only).
- More responsive: program loads up to 3 times faster, and protection module has lower impact on system resources (paid version only).
- New internal detection algorithms enable detection of more real-world malware.
- You can now add files and folders to the ignore list manually.
- Ability to schedule and unschedule scans and updates from the command line (paid version only).
- Notifications of blocked malicious websites now include additional details such as type, port, and process on Windows Vista and higher.
- Ability to include or exclude potentially unwanted programs (PUP), potentially unwanted system modifications (PUM), and peer-to-peer software (P2P) from scans and protection module detections.
- Dramatically improved flash scan (paid version only) – designed to determine whether a more in-depth scan is needed, in less than 10 seconds on many machines.
- One-touch easy-to-use option to keep protection up-to-date automatically (paid version only).
- “Warn if database is outdated by:” option now warns if the database is far out-of-date (7 days by default), including for protection (paid version only).
- Ability to scan system startup locations for improved detection and to target persistent malware that may be obstructing removal.
- Right-click context menu scans now use heuristics.
- Improved compatibility with antivirus software.
- Fixed issue with “Recover if missed by” setting in scheduler not working correctly on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Fixed issue with “Recover if missed by” setting in scheduler not working for scans and updates scheduled to run ‘Once’.
- Fixed issue with Heuristics.Shuriken causing the program to freeze or crash.
- Fixed issue with certain infections going undetected by the protection module in 64-bit Windows versions.
- Fixed issue with silent scans not creating logs in certain scenarios.