Major GUI bug v3.0.22.349 (Vista x64) [FIXED]

Vista 64 and 3.0.22 cpf version.
Also, not only scrollbars, but the gui is weird looking. I have white background for captions and gray background for text, and sometimes minimize/maximize/close buttons don’t rerender until you try to push them.

Take a look at https://forums.comodo.com/bug_reports/major_gui_bug_v3022349_vista-t22045.0.html . I think you are reporting the same bug, so will combine you if you agree.

Yes, seems like it is the same gui problems as described in that post.

Also, the main window caption is sometimes white and sometimes blue (as in that post), and
Maximizing the main window is broken, window moves to top-left corner, size doesn’t change, but text warping is removed (i.e. - text fields think they have maximized windows), and window borders are gone together with maximize, minimize, and close buttons.
I can send screenshots on all the problems, not sure where should I send them though.

The developers say they are working the problem, so I think you can hold off on lots of screenshots unless they ask for more information. Of edit your last message to include a few that look interesting. :slight_smile:

I have the same problem…,my system is VISTA SP1 64

I have a similar problem with Comodo’s GUI, but it’s the buttons and I’m on XP SP3 (using the same version of Comodo).

Are ya’ll sure it’s a Vista/64bit issue? This happened on my previous machine too, but it (strangely enough) fixed itself. This is on a clean install/reformat with SP3 from Technet and I’ve only installed this version of Comodo.

[attachment deleted by admin]

i cant scroll through some (network security policy or my port sets) of the lists in comodo. scroll wheel wont work, the scroll bar wont move / cant be dragged and the arrows wont scroll. the pop up must be resized to not need scrolling and then scaled down to need scrolling again.

as well, the main window cant resize properly; the content will resize as if the window was, but the window itself wont, allowing content to move out of view including the min, max, and closebuttons.

nevermind, it is addressed in another post; i didnt see it at first.
https://forums.comodo.com/bug_reports/major_gui_bug_v3022349_vista-t22045.0.html

haha, i did the same thing.
i have the exact issue with x64 business sp1
tried reinstalling but it didnt fix the issue

has there been a fix for this, i have also encountered the gui problem on vista ultimate x64 sp1

Nope, still waiting. Probably Comodo staff choose not to release hotfix right away, but to have new version along with other fixes.

Maybe comodo are just leaving everything as it is for now while they finish cavs3 & get ready for cfp with threatcast, new alerts & stuff. Its not a big problem if it doesnt affect security, just resembles the monstrous windows classic interface so it burns my eyes a bit.

Indeed, this is merely a embarrassing issue. Plus when company starts releasing hotfixes, users may wonder about products quality testing. This way…no problem :smiley:

Exactly the same problem on my Vista x64 SP1 machine , GUI slightly corrupted, the max, min and close button are there just invisible (:AGY) (:AGY)

noticed that scrollbars don’t work on any Firewall or Defence+ screen. When grabbing scrollbar with mouse it correctly changes to highlight color (CWY) and then just freezes.

Hi,

I can confirm that Comodo Firewall v. 3.0.25 has solved this problem. I have installed it onto my Vista Ultimate 64-bit Windows and all is working fine. :■■■■

Thanks Heaps for the fix!

Cheers,
Led.