Love the new taskbar icon

Maybe the arrows can be of different size, according to amount of traffic… ;D

something like this;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks familiar… (:KWL) :smiley:

Paul

May I suggest: Bandwidth Vista Version: 1?

I felt sort of bad for hillgar so I changed it. But hey, great minds think alike, right hillgar? :wink:

Paul

Edit: That’s kind of interresting Trip…thanks.

no probs, it was only a suggestion anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

The icon you made is even better (much better)

I feel awkward saying thank you since I did originally make this “and the one that resembled yours” as my avatar and not for the tray icon, lol. There is nothing wrong with your icon whatsoever. :wink:

Paul

well, if everyone keeps making avatars or icons like yours and mine, I’m sure one of them will be chosen as the next tray icon…

(I really don’t think the current one will stay :stuck_out_tongue: )

(:KWL)

Want to have a voting poll on that?

why not? could be fun (:WIN)
I’ll make one right away

I was thinking (don’t laugh) that maybe you could do away with the shield :o. Replace it with a globe and have a “C” (for Comodo) along the left hand side of the globe. Then inside the “C” have the status bars for traffic (red bars shooting down from the middle and green bars shooting up from the middle. Hope that makes sense ???. I’ll post a mockup later ;).

:slight_smile:

Edit: Here you go ;D. Use your imagination :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t think of that :-[. Wouldn’t be too much to change though, would it?

That’s the first time I’ve seen the logo and yes, that would do the job nicely.

2nd try (hope you don’t have that one as an avatar comicfan :stuck_out_tongue: )

enjoy (:TNG)

Sorry. I like the first one better. At least this one has the d/l and u/l on the correct sides and the arrows are pointing in their respective directions ;D

mmm, I think the first one is also better :P. But it is hard to make another original icon. (not that I’m a pro or something like that, its just for fun… ) I think I’m going to switch the colours of my first one…

How about having the progress bars on the far left and far right of the icon (slightly over lapping the shield). I think the flames should go though. Anyone else agree?

Colors changed and made an animated version

love it

Getting better, hillgar30. Now make them move both up and down, at the same time at varying heights to show that it’s not one after the other.

Yes, the flames should be “put out” :wink: because there would be too much redness with the downloading side already.

too late, I just deleted al the individual layers.

I could start over again,… … Well not today anymore

(:KWL)