A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic subject, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?: Always when Wacom Intuos 3 graphic tablet (model PTZ-631W) is connected (USB) and installed official driver.
If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
a. Connected Wacom tablet.
b. Enter to Virtual Kiosk.
c. Exit from VK or Switch To Windows.
d. Now, the mouse pointer is freezed (details on attached video)
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen:
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?:
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version: Wacom tablet driver ver. 6.36w3 64bit (earlier versions tested too).
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc: Logoff returns control over mouse.
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, dump if freeze/crash. (If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program - not m’ware)
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: CIS 6.2.285401.2860, Internet Security configuration.
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: All, HIPS=Safe, BBlocker=Blocked, Firewall=Custom Ruleset, AV=cloud is off.
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): No
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?: No
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used: Windows 7, SP1, 64bit, UAC=on, admin, VM used & not used
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a= None b= None
[attachment deleted by admin]