Lost Alerts

Hi all … first time in the forum.

I’ve using successfully CIS for over a year

Everything changed a couple of days ago. Red alerts stop showing up, and some programs are being blocked without any warning. Since I was not able to solve the problem by modifying the settings, I uninstall, download the latest version, and reinstall CIS.

No luck.

I have specially problem with a game Age of Empires III. This game requires the original CD to be inserted, so an autorun can create a temp file. This file (different name every time) actually calls the exe in my HD. For that reason, I always had to authorize a red window alert requesting the call. The main problem here is that not only AOE3 is blocked, but that Vista starts degrading performance until it freezes.

This behavior makes me think there is some corrupt setting store somewhere, but this is just a guess. I that case, what else can clean it better than an uninstall / install?

I appreciate any help you guys can give me.
Regards,

Did you export / import your rules?. Try uninstalling CIS and run the clean up toll provided on the forum, re-install. Do not use exported rules.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

It worked! Thanks o lot!

…and it happened again. My guess is there is a problem with the version CIS_Setup_3.13.125662.579_XP_Vista_x32

Any thoughts anyone? How soon the next version will be available?

Thanks in advance.