Long Live Comodo

Hello Melih,

I’ve been using Comodo Personal Firewall and AntiVirus now for the past six months, and I must say that I am, none-the-less, pleased with its performance. For a number of years I have been a loyal supporter of Symantec (Norton Internet Security) and have paid the hefty renewal fees. In May 2006 when I read an excellent review on Comodo Personal Firewall on PC Mag’s website, it was then I decided to become a loyal supporter of Comodo. Symantec products I found used too much resources, slowed my computer down and, since 2005, Symantec’s lastest two products (2006/2007) are just far too complicated to use. Boot-up and shut-down with Comodo is in seconds and my computer runs more smoothly and effectively. I couldn’t be more pleased. And, rest assured, I’ve been spreading the word about Comodo.

Here’s to the longevity of Comodo! Thank you for your presence in the world of computering and for providing products that are above reproach in comparision to the leading competitors.

Kevin

Welcome to the forum.
You can’t do anything else than love Comodo for giving us top products for free. ;D
(:CLP)

Thanks Kevin :slight_smile:

Melih