Logging system

Hello,

I think it’s difficult to track something wrong in this CFW for the next reasons:

1.-When is selected a line there’s no difference with another one. Improved the contrast color, please.

2.- There’s no way to stop the log.?

3.- The logging system I think it’s very poor. Sygate has it much better. Yes, yes I know you are in that.

Another thing is that in older versions the “application rules” were narrower when CFW was in learning mode. At the beginning a lot of alerts, but at the end of the day one-self could made a good rule with all that.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Please read the wishlist-thread, and if your suggestions is not there…just add them :wink:

https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,4612.0.html

If you want the rules “narrower” you can raise the alert frequency level slider in security/advanced/misc.

Higher contrast is a much wanted thing, that I believe is in the wish list, but you can check it out to be sure.

I don’t think you can stop the log, but you can make rules so there wont be to much in there. You can clear it by right clicking.

“3.- The logging system I think it’s very poor. Sygate has it much better. Yes, yes I know you are in that.”
Didn’t you want to turn it off…??? ;D