Location Bar

Just upgrade to 16 and I can not navigate from location toolbar I type into address bar or search bar and will not let me navigate to anywhere favorite links will go to address. I am running windows 7 64bit.
Help!!

Hello,

Do you receive any error message when you try to navigate to a web page through the address bar?
Please add some screenshots.

Thank you.

No Error its does nothing enter key does not work nor does the arror on the right side. The Search also does not do anything and there are no search engines listed

Hello,

Please add a list of extensions and themes you have installed.
Also, try to repair IceDragon by downloading the latest setup and performing a repair operation (or update if you have an older version).

Thank you.

There are no themes or extentions and I tried 4 times to repair by installing the upgrade from 15 to 16

Hi crocidile65,
Have you tried the portable version?
This can be used along side of the installed version.
Have CID closed, run the installer and choose portable version in step 2.
This will eliminate any possible user profile corruption.
CID installation instructions

Installing the portable version into a different folder (i.e Dragon_Port) I am now able to use the address bar and search bar ;D

If you try the installed version again, be sure to select remove user profile during uninstall as this could be corrupt and causing the issue.
Before you do uninstall are you sure your installed version does not have a faulty or conflicting extension installed.
Note: Removing your user profile also removes your preferences, bookmarks etc, please be sure to have a backup of any important data.