List of Supported Android devices for Comodo mobile security products

Dear Team,

Please share me a list of supported android device manufacturers, specific models etc., for all of our Android mobile security products.

Since I tried all the Comodo mobile security products in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 p3100 (4.1.2 Jelly Bean, 1 GB RAM, 1.2Ghz Dual core processor) I got a message that the product wont support my device. Only battery saver worked for me.

I am a COMODO employee. If I had a list of supported device list for all the products, it would be helpful for me to spread a message about our products to my friends.

Welcome to the Forum, Rk_Raj.

Your account does indeed show you to be Staff. Therefore, your avatar has been updated accordingly (please do not change it).

What you are asking for is a list of all different phones using CMS?

It should work on any Android device with an OS 2.2 and better.

Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100M running NeatRom Lite 4.6.1 (JB 4.1.2 XWLSN).

Phone: Orange San Francisco (Blade)
Android: 4.2.2
Rom: CyanogenMod 10.1 (KonstaKANG)

:slight_smile:

I tried to install in some devices such as Samsung Galaxy S6102 (2.3.3 Gingerbread), Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite S5302(2.3.3 Gingerbread), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100(4.1.2 Jelly Bean).

I got the same Message “Your Device is not Supported”. Only Comodo Battery Saver app. was listed when I go with the Play Store App. from those devices.

Works very nice on Samsung Galaxy S II (i9100) with Android 4.0.3.

Could you please share me a solution to install it on above devices.

This is funny. Aren’t there devs of CMS available to check product incompatibilities? Take Fanny for example.

As has been noted previously, DL from this Forum, and if it doesn’t want to install automatically (with your knowledge), use any file manager, select the folder/file and install it that way.
The app should run fine. Since you never described how you are trying to install, I am assuming you attempted from the Play Store. This is an issue not with the app itself, but how compatible devices are tagged/listed with the Play Store.

Edit
Please make sure you have selected to allow installs from unknown sources, else it won’t install.

work perfect on LG GT540, android 2.3.7 Cyanogen ZOEROM 6.5

Works fine on both Samsung Galaxy S3 and Asus Transformet T300 tablet, both running 4.2.2

Works fine on Samsung Galaxy-Y GT-S5360, Gingerbread 2.3.6.

Edit:
FW error: “Error applying iptables rules.” It’s a known problem with v2.3.6 and possible v2.4.x, nothing to do more than install some form of custom ROM. This means that FW can’t block anything :frowning:

Didn´t work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 with ICS 4.0.4 !!!

Downloaded it then from here, copied it over to my tablet and it installed fine !

I tried to install directly from play store. Anyway now I will try to install downloading it from here.

From play store I couldn´t install it.
Downloaded from here,copied it over to my tablet and installed fine.
As John already wrote: “This is an issue not with the app itself, but how compatible devices are tagged/listed with the Play Store.”

Where did you download it from? I have a GT 5110 which is a Tab2 and will not install from either Play Store or the CMS site.

I downloaded from m.comodo.com and transferred to my Tab and mobile devices, then installed. It works well :slight_smile:

When I go to m.comodo.com it then transfers me to the Google Play Store and lists my device as being incompatible. ???

Click on the “Free download from COMODO” button from your PC not from mobile or tab. Then copy the downloaded file to your mobile/tab and install it.

Thanks, but why does it not work via the standard install process? There must be some kind of compatability issue. Does anyone know why? I have zero issues with Webroot, Avast and AVG etc and the Galaxy Tab is one of the most popular tablets out there, so why the issue?