limited user is penetrated by technical pop ups

Hello

I installed Comodo Firewall with Defense + in admin mode under Windows XP SP3 Pro and all is well but then I logged into a limited account on the same machine and came to know that a limited user is being penetrated by firewall and defense pop ups like an admin !?!

That is really bad since most limited users have less knowledge off technical stuff and besides, I do NOT want my limited users to make block or allow decissions!

What can I do?

cheers

Evening “diverxl”

My name is Jacob Kilgore,
I’m one of the Moderators here at Comodo Forums
I would like to try to solve your Issue as Quick as Possible

Currently there are only two ways that i believe.

1. Under the admin account
    Open CIS > Misc > Settings > Parental Controls > > Both Defense+ & Firewall (And if you want AV also)

2. Is Put CIS In Training mode under the limited account for a while then switch it back
    Right Click CIS Icon > Defense+ Security Level > Training Mode
    Right Click CIS Icon > Firewall Security Level > Training Mode

Did this help?

- Jacob Kilgore
C-O-M-O-D-O Forum Moderator

Hello Mr Kilgore,

some time has gone by. So I want to ask you whether you can fine tune this mechnism in Comodo. It is working as you showed me but it would be much better if the ‘parental control’ mechnism would only be active when non-admin users are locked in.

You know that all security bells&whistles do not make any sense if in your terminology kids are using the pc in admin mode. So if the admin is locked in Comodo can penetrate him with as much pop ups and messages as ‘he’ wants. If limited users are locked in then should the parental control functions jump in if the admin wants that. Otherwise I allways have to de-lock my Commodo to see if sth happened. That’s annoying.

Thanks alot