Let Comodo expert Geeks install your CIS!

Melih,

torrente is waiting for your answer… :wink:

Do the AV products you use allow an “unknown” application to execute on your computer?

If the answer is yes, then this is the reason why you should use CIS :wink:

Melih

Mr Melih

I do not throw gloves on other antivirus forums…like norton forum or similar.

I repeat question:

do i have right now very good protection with my solution(s*)?

***bitdefender is + spyshelter hips (reacts on “unknown” application to execute in memory and registry)

im not a problem,but…can you help my wife or child to say how remove tv card from sandbox?

What if she fail to see her movie on tv… why dont you send her 500$?

Womens and childrens know how to work with defence +?

Neither does Melih. He’s not going to tell you to use CIS instead of another vendor, he will merely answer in a way to help you make your own choices.

Click the number next to application(s) currently running in the sandbox. If you haven’t already submitted this file, please do! Right click on the file and select Submit. If you just want to wait, if Comodo finds the file to be safe, this will eventually be automatically removed from the unrecognized list and will no longer be sandboxed. If you can’t wait and you trust the file in the sandbox, right click on the file and select Add to Trusted Files.

$500 warranty is for paid customers. Paid customers get 24/7/365 realtime support from our geeks, who can remotely help you for anything you need. Actually you are right, many people won’t know how to use Anti Virus products nor computers, hence we are the ONLY antivirus vendor offering unlimited help for all paid customers, where we remotely help you for any issues you may have. For our paid customers, we don’t simply give them a tool and let them try to defend themselves on their own and do not help with their computer needs in general. We DO!!!

If you think CIS is not for you or for your family, please do not use it.

But please do answer my question as well: when “women and children” visit a site that causes a drive by download which is not detected by their legacy AV, who will come and clean their computer?

When “women and children”, as you put it, download an application pretending to be a game, but actually a brand new malware that is not detected by legacy AV products, who will clean their computer?

So you are asking me a question if you have a good security setup or not…I will answer you:

If you think you will only come accross malware that is detected by your legacy AV, then you have a perfect solution!

If you think there is a chance that you will come accross malware that is NOT detected by your legacy AV, then you will be infected, hence cannot be considered to have a good security.

Judging if a security product is Good or Bad merely depends on the Threat Model!

Melih

Im sorry, we talking about different things.

I agree with you about “unknown behavior”.

We are all idiots with norton, kaspersky, bitdefender …these are just stupid scanners ,we are the safest with total virtualization.

Did you realize essentially why i am not satisfied ?

I want to be protected with softweare who do not bother me.

I never had a problem with aplication whitelist on other programs.

this is normal??
vlc, mp3gain, izarc,spyshelter,panda…??

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3568/28891201.png

Edit by Dennis2: removed the uploaded to well known image hosting site message

here’s to you and my tv card, put her on whitelist :slight_smile:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1410/50297576.png

comodo product is very good, but only for geeks.
the rest of us with commercial av appreciate them this:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2716/aqwi.png

Thanks for your answers!

Today, I don’t think this is possible!

The word “protected” to me means preventing infections.

CIS is the closest that gets to that, but even then we have an alert or two. (we are addressing these too btw).

Melih

Melih made a video explaining how CIS protects you better.

You didn’t get a good answer because you are off topic.
You should have started your own thread instead of injecting a question into this thread.

My dad is about as clueless as you can get when it comes to his computer.
When he first used CIS he was a little annoyed, but once he understood the concept of the sandbox, he was fine.

He also had to get used to the “default deny” of unknown exe’s, but he now understands that it is important to deny unknown programs at first. You can always make them trusted if you are 1000% sure they are safe.

If you are not bothered by the idea of unknown, un-signed exes making changes to your registry etc etc, then stick with your present AV.
Whatever makes you happy.
But CIS is as good as paid AV.