Large number of events being loged with new version

I used to get a Logitech log report but found a post as to how to stop thia (post now vanished?
With the new version my setting have also vanished but I am getting many more regular reports which must be effecting performance. How do I stop all these, the programs are all in the policy section spent ages trying to add them to be told every time they were already there)
\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\IAM\Bin\asghost.exe
\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\taskeng.exe
\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\dwm.exe
Log file attached

[attachment deleted by admin]

You can allow programs to access cfp.exe in memory by going to D+ policy, select “Comodo Internet Security” press “protection settings” on “intreprocess memory access” press modify and add the desired applications to the list, but be careful with what you allow, it will allow it for the whole group of cis processes.

taskeng and dwm are very common on vista installations.

Thanks, its worse on one PC, the second on is still using 3.5 (and untill the problems are sorted will remain using)3.5.) On the one with 3.8 there there are fewer things being blocked/loged than it had befor or on the 2nd one?

I’ve also seen this increase between versions i assume they have changed something that “causes” this.

Hopfully along with all the other problems created with this version they will sort it out