laptop no longer booting

Hai
I have a sony laptop with winxp home centre edition installed . I have installed the latest update of Dragon and ice dragon shut down the computer . when booted it starts to reboot saying some problem with the software. Tried safemode but did not solve the problem.kept on rebooting after sometime the system is dead only the power light and battery light lits up no display no bios so comodo products can kill a smooth running pc then why you produce such software. Your products have become worst than a malware and spyware combined as it can transform running system to a dead system. so help me to rectify the problem

Hi ccheated,
While it is unfortunate that you have run into serious issues which I am sorry to hear, are you sure there is not some coincidental occurrence happening here?

I am just struggling to fathom out how any browser could cause these issues.

You mention no bios and no display, but you somehow receive a software issue message?

Thanks.

What exactly did the message say at what point in the boot process?

Tried safemode but did not solve the problem.
What did you try?
kept on rebooting after sometime the system is dead only the power light and battery light lits up no display no bios so comodo products can kill a smooth running pc then why you produce such software. Your products have become worst than a malware and spyware combined as it can transform running system to a dead system. so help me to rectify the problem
The described symptoms indicate a hardware problem of some kind which may very well the cause of the stability problems while running Windows. It looks like the hardware problem escalated to the point where your laptop is no longer starting.

Please try a BIOS reset. When that does not help remove the battery and the BIOS battery. Push and hold the power button to empty capacitors at the motherboard. Wait for two minutes and reset the BIOS. Now put back the batteries and try to start your laptop again.