kiosk- virtual window problem [I48]

Dear Comodo!
i am using Comodo Firewall 6.3

and i am using virtual desktop software : Dexpot

1-in virtual desktop 1: i open kiosk → then i switch to pc desktop.(not shutdow kiosk)
2- i switch to virtual desktop 2, → then switch back to virtual desktop 1 again!
3- i go to kiosk desktop (is running ). but now, all icon on kiosk desktop disappear!
F5 can’t press, nothing to refresh icons in comodo kiosk!
so i must restart kiosk again!

hope you could make kiosk could refresh desktop icons!

Thank you for reporting this. However, an issue like this is more complicated than what the format you used is meant for. The reasons behind why the icons disippear is likely deeper. Thus, the main format is required. It can be found here:
https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/new-format-draft-do-not-use-yet-being-updated-t90436.0.html;msg651613#msg651613
Please copy and paste the code and put your responses after the colons. Also, remember to attach the required files.

Thank you.

PM reminder sent.

For the time being I will move this to the Non-Format Verified board.

Topics in this board are rarely looked at by the devs, and even if they are it is unlikely the devs can fix the bugs reported. The reason is that putting bug reports in the required format, with the required files, ensures that the devs have enough information to understand and identify the bug. Thus, without this it becomes very difficult to replicate a bug such as yours.

To get your report forwarded to the devs please put this in the required format, and attach all required files.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (8.0.0.4337)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.