Killswitch False Positive

There is nowhere I can put this so I decided to put it here.

Spotify.exe is detected as FLS.malware and speccy.exe is detected as CAMAS.suspiciousP

[attachment deleted by admin]

can’t see anything…
Show properties>>verdict

Tried getting a sufficient sized imaged. Failed to do so, please navigate on the link and zoom in on the picture. It is classified as malware.

On the verdict regarding spotify it says:

Basic: Unknown
FLS: FLS.malware

And DACS?
Undetected?
It’s probably FP from Comodo .

DACS nor Comodo AV detects spotify. However this is a major FP seeing as Spotify is used by hundreds of thousands of people… (mainly in Nordic Countries). Speccy is from the same manufacterer as CCleaner which then also is a major FP :frowning:

Opera.exe and Chrome.exe is also FLS.unknown… why are the 2 best browser not on the whitelist :open_mouth:

Both are safe on my system.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Does Killswitch or Comodo say that?. Because I provided evidence in first post :slight_smile:

KillSwitch. :slight_smile:

I fixed the image in the first post. Take a look. Maybe melih just fixed the FP :open_mouth:

I just discovered the bug.

If you open the killswitch application every process is found as safe.

If you open killswitch through the CCE.exe (if it prompts you) it will find a lot as unknown or spotify and speccy as malicious!

Ahh, It is all fixed for some reason.

Hi cocopara
We are going to have a look at it and will get back to you after investigation.
Thanks and Regards,
Lin mengze

Hi cocopara,
I can’t download this file(False positive comodo.jpg ),you can submit through this
link:http://internetsecurity.comodo.com/submit.php.Then we can go to have a look at it.
Thanks and Regards,
Lin mengze

Hi JoWa,
I can’t download this file(KillSwitch - spotify, speccy.png ),
If you can find the FP file,you can submit through this
link: Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year .Then we can go to have a look at it.
Thanks and Regards,
Lin mengze

Image is uploaded. However It seems to be a bug with your service seeing as it was found as malicious though a few minutes later not by neither of us. I highly doubt you all of a sudden added to remotely distant products to the whitelist in 10 minutes if you are not in the process of adding huge amount of processes to the whitelist…

Hi cocopara,
If you can find the FP file,you can submit through this
link:http://internetsecurity.comodo.com/submit.php.Then we can go to have a look at it.
Thanks and Regards,
Lin mengze

Oh my god. I uploaded the darn PICTURE to the FP site of yours and you gave me email it was not DETECTED? You requested me to upload it and Of course its not DETECTED, this was about Killswitch! and I uploaded the PHOTO for you to SEE… god.

Cocopara, I will again direct you to the Forum Policy.

Please read it thoroughly. Particularly the Posting and Unacceptable Behaviors sections. If you continue posting in a discourteous manner, forum privileges will be revoked.

HeffeD. Maybe a moderator/admin should follow up on what he says. I uploaded the image to the false positive site with the title which indicates it was from me. However I got an email saying the image file was not infected. Whats up with that?

Showing a picture(has it’s limits), uploading the actual file in question will help figure out why your file on the computer is getting flagged

In what way. Have you not heard of Spotify?.

The MOD clearly stated he could not download/see the file (which was the image). I uploaded it where he told me to and yet i receive the most idiotic email that it was not malicious even though I clearly stated in the “FP” that it was ment for this thread… Anyhow it was a program BUG and not a FP. Because 10 minutes later it was no longer on the “malicious” area.