Keepass toolbar too dark, hiding text

Problem: Not really a bug just a skin problem. Keepass toolbar too dark and hides text. Probably will occur with other 3P toolbars as well. Probably a skin problem.

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit); Win 7 x64
  • Security Software Installed; CIS only
  • How you produced the problem; Installed Keepass
  • How you tried to resolve the problem; Used a persona manager. OK now
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any); None
  • Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any; None
  • Any other Additional InformationNone

Still a problem in 14.0

Best wishes

Mouse

I’m having the same problem, I installed a theme that I used with Firefox which makes most of the browser readable in light skin and black text, but the top bar (File, Edit, View, etc.) is unchanged, a very dark gray with black text, I have to be practically on top of it to read it in normal mode. It lightens up to light gray when I mouse over, but I’d rather it be light all the time. If someone knows a way to modify the color value of the background for that bar, I’d be most appreciative! I could make use of that bar for a weather app, but it’s not usable now because of the readability issue…a waste of perfectly good real estate IMHO.

Hello,

Please revert IceDragon to the default theme and add a screenshot containing the KeePass toolbar. A screenshot of the add-ons manager with the toolbar version will also be useful.

Thank you.

OK will do. To makes sure all is standard I’m re-installing Icedragon.

Here you go.

Best wishes

Mouse

[attachment deleted by admin]

Meanwhile the following theme fixes this but retains some distinction with today’s Firefox.

The theme is: here.

[Edit: The Fxchrome extension works well also. It’s here. ]

Basically this reverts Icedragon to the brighter pre-FF 4 Firefox theme

Not fully tested so use as normal at your own risk.

Best wishes

Mouse