Just want to say great job!

Sounds great Melih!

ok, he has posted… here it is…

https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews_cis/ssupdaters_antimalware_test-t29030.0.html

Not trying to stir up more trouble over this test. However, there are some people at Wilders who no longer care whether it’s legitimate or not, because of some of things that are allowed to be posted in the said named testers forum. If I were Comodo I would simply distance myself from this whole thing and keep improving CIS as you have been. This more than any controversial test has sold me on the merits of CIS and Comodo.

The SSUpdater AntiMalware test thread has been closed & further investigation is being done.

Josh

I agree with you, I believe that the results are correct - How ever I don’t think that they are the right crowd for comodo to mix with.

Great job Comodo for releasing a wonderful, free security suite!!! I currently only use the FW part of it, though after a while I will probably switch totally to CIS. One wish I have is that to get the latest CFP version, I don’t have to download the AV part too, but that isn’t really important.

Here to add my thanks for this great suite.When my previous firewall/defence+ version updated I started having problems so uninstalled. I tried quite a few others but none came near this so decided to do a fresh install of the complete suite. It’s brilliant. So easy to set up and, touch wood, no problems with slow boots/shutdowns/conflicts.
One question. This keeps appearing in the event log at shutdown. Is it anything to worry about or is it normal (MS help says it’s quite usual for this to crop up as a warning, just wondered if you aware of it):

Event ID: 1530 [Warning]
Description:
Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.
DETAIL -
1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-3854489219-1657492732-2394321346-500:
Process 1396 (\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-3854489219-1657492732-2394321346-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\Location Awareness

Thanks again
Jane (a.k.a. quint)