Jump from Policy based auto-sandboxing to auto-sandbox in main interface [M1965]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
There are a lot of users have difficulty in converting sandbox of the Policy based automatic-sandboxing to the Auto-Sandbox ,By going to the advanced settings, and then tampering with the rules Sandbox

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Moving from Policy based automatic-sandboxing to Auto-Sandbox By the interface “Advanced show” (the picture in attach)
3. Why you think it is desirable:
Every time I want to move of the status Policy to Auto,I have to go to advanced settings and change it
4. Any other information:
When you click on an option Auto-Sandbox Two options shown 1-Policy based automatic-sandboxing (Default)
2- Auto-Sandbox
If you choose the Policy based automatic-sandboxing option become options in side opposite:1-enabled
2-disabled
If you choose the Auto-Sandbox option in side opposite options Will become :1-Fully Virtualized
2-Partially Limited
3-Limited
4-Restricted
5-Untrusted
6-Blocked

[attachment deleted by admin]

Are you suggesting that restriction level should be set from main interface window? If so, which restriction should be modified? Please provide more details.

Thank you.

yes, If you click on a smart-Sandbox From the main interface, it shows two options 1-smart-Sandbox or Policy automatic-sandboxing
2-Auto-Sandbox

When choosing option Smart-Sandbox On the opposite side become:
1-enabled
2-disabled
When choosing option -Auto-Sandbox On the opposite side become:
1-Fully Virtualized
2-Partially Limited
3-Limited
4-Restricted
5-Untrusted
6-Blocked

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.