JPM - Contab POCE - False Positive

Hi,

Today a new verison of the software that we use came out. You have already put the version 3 in the Whitelist, but the problem is that the company already launched 3.1 and now 3.2 I think. I have submited the version 3.1 last friday , but today 3.2 came out and we have Antivirus disabled again. Is there a way to add the software permanently to whitelist so new versions are not detected? Or how can I bypass the detection of the file?

The software runs from a share on the server and even if I add it to the COMODO exclusions the software does not open. I have to disable de Antivirus so it can run.

This is the virustotal scan: VirusTotal

Thanks

Please send me a private message with your business email adress and we’ll take it from there.

Regards,
Bogdan

Hi,

But my company is not the producer of the software! We are users. Do you still want our email?

Thanks

Hello leandromoinho,

This False Positive will be fixed soon.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hi leandromoinho,

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <17738> of Comodo Internet Security Version<6.3.302093.2976> and confirm it.

Regards,
Priyadharsini.G

Hi,
I have the database completly updated ( did it just now ) and it’s not fixed. I still have to leave antivirus disabled to run the software.
I think i have to change to another antivirus software, because everytime that a new version is launched, i have to disable antivirus.

Thanks