joined to say i hate it

I agree, but we shouldn’t feed the trolls either. Better to starve them out of sight.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. We may not like them. We may not agree with them. Nevertheless, they have a right to their opinion.

Just agree to disagree and move on. When it degenerates into a slanging match, it adds nothing to the forums and looks unfavourable to visitors to the boards.

We should all take a big, deep breath, count to ten and go read another board for a while.

chill,
Ewen :slight_smile:

It’s NOT clear - talk is about detailed changelog for
IMPROVED! The default configuration has been updated to protect more resources

There may be (or maybe not) such enhancements in default security configuration as:
\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID registry hive; {5CE34C0D-0DC9-4C1F-897C-DAA1B78CEE7C} com interface; \Device\NamedPipe\atsvc in protected files; etc. - that’s reported by users who installed last version clean. If you do update - you DON’T get these security enhancements.

Yes, sounds strange, but not for CFP-3 - files are updated but rules are not - I mean basic security rules, not added by users of course.
P.S. That’s not about last version only, I saw same things before.

Originally it wasn’t my question (just for © purposes :wink: ) there are many similar, but I can write one more edition (forgive me my english):
if we have such unusual update procedure (that forces users to choose between they own rules and new enhancements) then why do not write detailed changelog/instructions about these enhancements?

Also I have to ask: if some important (but same time simple for developers) questions are repeated and repeated and repeated… then why CFP staff do not answer?

You can’t Ewen, because of round Earth :wink: