I've gone back to Zone Alarm

Just wondering how many who complain realize that zone alarm is one of the worst products out there. In fact keyloggers and some others so no one gets ideas can be disabled by those little evil apps. ZA is not the only one most all can be. How many also know how to use the registry and how may apps especially ZA and Nortons loads the registry with garbage. Even after the uninstaller supposedly uninstalls the products. I think anyone should be leary of apps that have to make an separate uninstaller program that goes back and cleans out what the uninstall program leaves behind. I do computer repair and you would be supprised how many pc’s I get that only need the garbage cleaned out from left behind programs. No program or app beats a good tech and a hands on manual job.

yeah. Norton by far is the worst for this ■■■■.

i stayed out of norton for quite some years so i wont comment on it (there r enuf ppl crying out alr) but abt ZA, it really gav me a nightmare (:AGY).

oh man, I hav to say how come theres such a stupid product like dat?! and the qn is stil ard my mind. Why? I used ZA FW Pro and decided to upgraded to ZASS, after da news of KAV, which AV i liked most at dat time. After upgrade, the main interface claimed itself ZASS but then only FW component existed! After reference to some forums, I digged the registry but stil (God knows why). So the only way to haf a thing dat I paid for was to reinstal my PC. Then? Crash! Twice! 1 week before my final exams!
So dat was the end of da marriage between me and ZA.

But like someone says “the good mite come out fr the bad”, I started to search for replacement and I found Comodo :BNC
nice dream started fr then…

P.S: ok, this is da 2nd time i was reminded by mods (:AGY) ye I like even number (:LGH)

Wow, that’s exactly what I was thinking. It would make Comodo almost a perfect program. I’d even pay for it. It just seems logical that a firewall would issue a pop up and say should we block this or allow it? Even when I allow it, it blocks it the next time without asking, or it just uploads my file but erases the data in it and if I don’t manually verify, I could be in serious trouble. A simple right click and ‘allow this next time’ would be great!