It's been fun and all, but... Why can't I delete my account?

It’s been fun being here, but, I don’t think I have a place in this forum.

I want to delete my account, but, it keeps saying my password is wrong. It’s not. Why can’t I delete it?

Thanks

Firstly, please do not interpret this as me wanting you to leave. I have tendered a apology, both publicly and by PM.

I have just created and deleted a test account. To delete the account, I clicked the profile button and then selected the “Delete this account” link. It asked for the password used to set the account up and, once that was supplied, the account was deleted.

If you seriously want to delete your account, I can refer this post to a Comodo administrator.

Again, please don’t delete your account because of my post.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Well, I did that, and after I’m asked to input my password, it gives an error message saying it’s wrong.

Would you like me to refer this to an admin?

Of course. Everyone should be able to delete their accounts at any time. I don’t know if it is a random issue, but, it should be looked.

Thanks

Done! You’ve been cc’d on the PM.

I would like to delete my account also please but I can not find the “delete my account” link under profile.

we strongly suggest not to delete your account. when member delete his/her account, it would be a hassle to track his/her previous posts.

if you wanna leave, then you can simply logout & left the account unused :-La

You could always ban him Ganda! :smiley: >:-D