It's been a year and still can't disable application signature?

I was pretty much forced to uninstall this firewall a year ago due to the fact that I cannot disable checking application signatures when developing my own applications. It looks like this option is still not available!

Can you please please please provide an option to completely disable application signature checking for specific applications that change very frequently like the applications I compile, test, compile, test, compile, test, etc?

As it is right now I have to click popups every single time I compile & test my applications…

PLEASE DISABLE APPLICATION SIGNATURES ON A PER-APPLICATION BASIS! It is very very frustrating!!!

Post from 1 year ago:
https://forums.comodo.com/help/disable_application_signature-t518.0.html;msg3132#msg3132
Never even got a reply.

Thanks.

Hi A32. Sorry no one has responded to your message for this long :o (I probably would’ve, but didn’t even know Comodo existed then). I think this feature is now called cryptographic signature checking in v2.4. And yes, the ability to disable it has been put in the wishlist already, so the devs already know of it ;). I don’t know if v3 alpha currently has it available, but I haven’t seen any reports of it yet.

Well, having this option on the wish list brings a little hope.

I actually got desperate enough to try RecStudio but never spent very much time on it.

Let’s cross our fingers :slight_smile:

v3 (currently in Alpha testing) has a lot of highly-refined options for controlling applications on various levels. It is possible (although I don’t know for certain) that this would accommodate developer’s needs in this respect.

As I say, I am not sure; I have not played with it enough…

LM