it needs ASK item in component section v2.4

hi,

what me gathered all time is this hidden element if a dll wants ASK, but not showed in compo monitor.

and it needs move up and down items for compo monitor and application monitor.

Mike

Hi Mike

what me gathered all time is this hidden element if a dll wants ASK, but not showed in compo monitor.

I’m not sure what you mean here? If a DLL is not in the Component Monitor, then CFP asks & creates an entry.

and it needs move up and down items for compo monitor and application monitor.

There is no need for this. The Application & Component Monitors, unlike the Network Monitor, are not hierarchal. The order of the items is of no consequence, thus the Monitors are compiled alphanumerically for the users.

S: make such postings sense? since v3 dont run w2k and i will not buy a win vista?

Perhaps, you should consider buying XP whilst you still can. (:NRD)

re,

what happens if a dll (whatever loaded .x) dont need a executeable?

will program analyzer cover this?

with ASK i mean a routine ignores if called as substitue.

yes the sort oder in componets dont have much harm, but i want dlls like flash, java infront,

since no code is written alphabetical, then 1 call another.

so i could hash like allow, ask, deny components.

imagine a code is loaded as .com you only can trace and capture as a component, if might comodo assign that part of memory as unknown.aaa “component”.

and well why have hirarchie in apps monitor might obvious? first come first grab win design.

Mike

PS: before i use beta3 i want v2.5 free finaced companys dont buy os on the fly, 1 os 10 years,

so we talk about next windows in 2010 :slight_smile: