Comodo keeps on isolating every new version of csgo.exe, but this time I wasn’t able to hit Do not isolate again before it disappeared. Where in the world can I find the list with the Isolated application in Comodo v6? The interface is a downgrade compared to the Comodo v5 one.
I chose to treat csgo.exe as Allowed Application in HIPS but it doesn’t work and I’m convinced that it’s Comodo’s fault.
If I remember CS:GO correctly, it creates temporary files which will be sandboxed hence temporarily turning off BB might work (don’t forget to re-enable it) or you could give csgo.exe the installer/updater role in HIPS (although, I am not sure if this applies for BB
Short way to find it:
- Go to the widget.
- If you haven’t already added the status pane, do this by right-clicking the widget then expanding “Widget” then tick in “Show Status Pane”
- Click the button to the right of the three buttons in a row, if you hover your mouse over it then it says “X unrecognized file(s) pending analysis”
Long way to find it:
- Open the main CIS GUI.
- Click “Tasks” in the upper right corner.
- Expand “Advanced Tasks”
- Click “Open Advanced Settings”
- Expand “Security Settings” in the left menu of the new window.
- Expand “File Rating”
- Click “Unrecognized Files”
Thanks! I had to move it 2 times to Trusted Files to get it working, but it did work.