iskufxoption.exe software for ISKU FX Keyboard

I keep on getting this alert.( iskufxoption.exe could not be recognized and request unlimited access to your computer),
so i have added the parent folder and all files to trusted files list and then manually added this file iskufxoption.exe just to make sure to trusted files,
but what ever i set configuration on internet security or proactive security or firewall security comodo still blocks this file file help !!! ?
I have also compressed file and added it as well as defence + alert

hope you can help
with this problem
regards john

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi COMJOHN,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

NP Qiuhui
but its driving me bloody crackers :o

This seems like the file is unknown and not detected as malware. You should make a post with a download link to the file here:

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/submit-applications-here-to-be-whitelisted-2014-t100712.0.html

Hi COMJOHN,

This is to inform you that the reported file with (Name:<IskuFXOption.7z>SHA1 <87207c26f5337f01e6878cec932de4ae31bebff2>) is not detected by AV database Version <19546> of COMODO Internet Security <7.0.317799.4142>.
Please Update you AV database and scan it again.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

stills says after update i think now it might be XYplorer.exe that i use instead of windows explorer a windows explorer replacement maybe ?

Hi COMJOHN,

This issue will be fixed with CIS virus database 19551. Until fix is live, you can follow these steps to have the fix already in place: open CIS window, click Tasks, goto to Advanced Tasks → Open Advanced Settings → Security Settings → File Rating → Unrecognized Files, then choose the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\ROCCAT\Isku FX Keyboard\IskuFXOption.exe”; on the bottom of the window click the up arrow and choose “Move To” → “Trusted Files”.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

thanks for the reply but
the file and all files in parent folder are already in trusted files list

thats what i can not understand ?

i have attached screen shot
regards john

Hi,

Try remove the file from CIS trusted files, hit ok and after add it again. If this does not solve the issue, we’ll wait for the database fix to be live and test again.

Thanks,
Ionel

ok will do
many thanks for all the help regards john

Just to let you know i uninstalled then re installed comodo now driver works fine
;D.
I should have done that straight away but sorted now
thanks for all the help
regards john