Is this maleware really removed?

Comodo AV recently identified 8 viruses and apparently quarantined 6. My concern is that the other two are still lurking on my system.

Immediately after I saw this, I did another full system scan while in safe mode. Nothing was found. A check of the running processes in Task Manager shows that they are not running.

The maleware that I am concerned about:

ChromeSync.exe and located in:

C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3WY0NZXZ\2[1].zip|ChromeSync.exe

The other is RegWrite.exe and located in:

C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3WY0NZXZ\2[1].zip|RegWrite.exe

A photo of the full scan log for this event is attached. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have read enough about these two bugs to know that I was to be really rid of them.

[attachment deleted by admin]

All the processes shown to be infected are located in C:\VTRoot which means they are running in comodos sandbox. The sandbox is an isolated environment that is not allowed to touch your actual system. You can easily empty the sandbox by opening the main interface clicks tasks → sandbox tasks → reset sandbox.

This will clear everything out of the sandbox

NOTE: This will also delete any programs or files you have stored in the sandbox.

Thank you for the reassurance. I’ve now reset the sandbox and deleted these files from quarantine too. I also now see that it’s a good idea to periodically reset the sandbox. That will now happen too. Thanks.

Glad to help :-TU