Is there Comodo Firewall 5.12 download instead of the entire suite CIS 5.12?

If we wanted to get just the Firewall for Windows 8, do we have to install the entire CIS suite or will there be a Firewall 5.12 download posted?

You can get just the firewall, all you have to do is when your installing CIS do a custom install, and then check off Antivirus, Dragon, and Geekbuddy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Firewall product is what Comodo Holdings are famous for, there is hardly any other product in the world which can compete with Comodo Firewall. It would be nice go carry it around and be able to download it in a smaller file package, for obvious reasons.

I hope the developers consider making it available in just the Firewall form.

I can pretty much guarantee that 5.12 won’t be released as a standalone firewall, because version 6 is due soon.

The big size of the installer is not because of the presence of an AV database but because it holds both the x64 and x86 versions and Geekbuddy and Dragon browser. The AV database gets downloaded when installing the AV.

It would be convenient to be able to have the choice to download the full installer or just the x64 or x86 version.

Hi,

If you visit the following page you have the option of which version to download. I always download mine from there, because I only need the x64 one. This is NOT for Win 8 however.

Regards,
JV