Iobit Advanced SystemCare FALSE POSITIVES!!!!

after the 992 update CIS detected my Advanced SystemCare with Heuristics on.
most of the files were identified as “Heur.Pck.MEW” and “Heur.Packed.Unknown”
what I did was to lower my heurstics level to low, however it still detected it as malware.
I had to add the files to My Own Safe Files and Exclusions. Pls help me ASAP as it has blocked it from terminating many times!!!

(:SAD) I too have had the same problem, and Umesh from Comodo has assured me a fix to the Heuristics will happen tomorrow. The same False positives were picked up by CIS in my case, and i attemted to exclude them, ignore them, and they were still picked up and disabled my Advanced care 3 just like you. I have had to disable real time scanning on the Av for now to stop this re occuring, but did try stopping heuristics altogether on a temporary basis. However whilst it did not pick up the false positives, my scan froze for the first time!. Seems like we will have to grin and bear it whilst Umesh and his boys give us a fix for this one, hopefully sometime on thursday this week.

Regards
Dave1234.

Hi Extro,

These FP’s are fixed, please update to latest CIS V477 and update virus signature database to latest.

Thanks
Ramanan