Invalid Flag Combination?

Ok, my setup:

Comodo Firewall Version: 2.4.18.184
Certified Applications Database Version: 3.0

-Windows XP Home SP2 (All updates up to August 12th 07)
-No previous installed firewall besides windows firewall that is off and was off during the installation
of Comodo Firewall.
-I use ClamWin anti virus version 0.91.1. Besides Clamwin and Comodo Firewall, I don’t run any other security program.
-I use a limited account for regular use, I switch to the admin account only to install/uninstall, defrag, etc…

Network Control Rules:

#0 Allow TCP/UDP In, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where Source Port is (port that my utorrent uses)
#1 Allow TCP/UDP In, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where Source Port is (port for emule)
#2 Allow ICMP Out, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where ICMP message is echo request
#3 Allow ICMP In, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where ICMP message is fragmentation needed
#4 Allow ICMP In, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where ICMP message is time exceeded
#5 Allow IP Out, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where IPPROTO is any
#6 Block & Log IP In, Source Any, Destination Any, Criteria: Where IPPROTO is any

Ok, finally, here is my problem:

I use Utorrent version 1.7.2 My downloads work without any problem and I get a constant green or blue arrow on my torrents. The problem is that Comodo Firewall constantly logs this error while utorrent is working:

Type: High

Description: Blocked by protocol Analysis (Invalid Flag combination)
Direction: TCP Incoming
Source: xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxxx
Destination: xxx.x.xxx.xxx:xxxx
Reason: ACK FIN RST is an invalid TCP flag combination

All my high security alerts are identical to this one (only the Destination and source fields change), I get 200+ per day only when utorrent is running.

Now I’m pretty sure this is some operation utorrent is trying to carry out and that comodo isn’t allowing. Thing is that if this keeps up it will be pretty hard to tell when I get a real security alert. So I’d like to know if yyou guys know what’s causing this, and if it’s not dangerous, how can I get Comodo to ignore it.

Ohh yeah, and in Application monitor I have cleared utorrent two times. One with parent application being explorer.exe and the other with firefox.exe as parent application (in the firefox parent clear I have checked allow invisible connection attempts).

One more thing that I think might be relevant is that I configured utorrent to Force protocol encryption allowing incoming legacy connections. I also disabled UPnP port mapping.

Well sorry for the long post, help would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum.

https://forums.comodo.com/help/massive_number_of_logged_high_severity_events-t6058.0.html;msg55752#msg55752:

https://forums.comodo.com/help/unable_to_browse-t6382.0.html;msg51637#msg51637