Internet Security Premium blue screen on window 7 [I22]

Hi every one
I am trying to install Internet Security Premiun (7.0.317799.4142 version) on a HP dx2300e 2gb ram on Window 7 but I get blue screen, ethernet board drive crash (inter pro/100) when install comodo, if I disable ethernet board from bios, system work fine, but I need net board!.
Thank you in advance

A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
? YES
If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
1:? Run comodo installation, restart pc, got blue screen
2:? Run pc with network card disabled from bios and then comodo works fine, remove comodo, clean registry with clean registry utilty, remove all comodo files
3:? Reboot pc, enabled nwtwork card, pc work fine
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
? Windows seven crash at boot on lan driver after installation of Comodo Premium
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
? Run windows without error or blue screen
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the conflict FAQ?:
? yes, i tried to find a new driver for networkcard (intel 10/100) but i have the latest available for this card from Intel.
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
? no al all
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc:
?

B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
? Internet Security Premiun (7.0.317799.4142 version)
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
? Comodo Internet Security active - Antivirus ON - Autosandbox ON - Firewall ON - AV ON
Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
? no at all error happen at first installation
Have U updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5 or CIS6?:
? I just downloaded and installed Internet Security Premiun (7.0.317799.4142 version) from Comodo site
if so, have U tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
? Yes 2 times
Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
? no atl all
if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:
? yes
OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
? Microsoft Windows [Versione 6.1.7600]
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
a=? b=?

C. ATTACH REQUIRED FILES (delete this section (section C) after attaching required files)
Always attach the diagnostics file (instructions on how to do this provided here) and the KillSwitch Process List (instructions on how to do that provided here and put the resulting file in a zip file. Both should then be attached to your post.
Note that additional information may be requested by the processing Moderator.

Please try reinstalling by following the methods I suggest here. Let me know if reinstalling by following those steps is able to solve this.

If it is not, and the BSOD continues to occur, please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided here. This will make sure that the devs have enough information to properly investigate this issue.

Also, please follow the advice on this page to set your computer up to make Complete Memory Dumps. Once that is done recreate the BSOD. Then, put the dump file in a zip file and upload it to a file sharing site. I use www.mega.co.nz for this purposes as they give away 50Gb, and have few other restrictions, although they do require free registration. Then paste the download link in your reply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Was reinstalling able to solve this?

iucaa, thank you for editing your first post so that it is in the required format. That information will be very helpful for the devs.

However, the devs also need the Complete Memory Dump, as mentioned in my previous reply. Please follow the advice I previously gave in order to create the Complete Memory Dump and upload it to a file sharing site. Let me know if you have any questions at all. I am absolutely willing to help.

Thanks.

Hi and thank you for help and support, comodo was reinstalled two times following your procedures but problem still remain, even with windows service pack 1
I send you file of dump memory as attachment of this msg

Dump File : 072114-25864-01.dmp
Crash Time : 21/07/2014 10:40:40
Bug Check String : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug Check Code : 0x000000d1
Parameter 1 : 0x00000000
Parameter 2 : 0x00000002
Parameter 3 : 0x00000000
Parameter 4 : 0x8dbca0fc
Caused By Driver : e100b325.sys
Caused By Address : e100b325.sys+c0fc
File Description : Driver NDIS 5.1 scheda Intel(R) PRO/100
Product Name : Scheda Intel(R) PRO/100
Company : Intel Corporation
File Version : 8.0.47.0 built by: WinDDK
Processor : 32-bit
Crash Address : ntkrnlpa.exe+415cb
Stack Address 1 : e100b325.sys+c0fc
Stack Address 2 : e100b325.sys+c495
Stack Address 3 : e100b325.sys+18213
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\072114-25864-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 144.720
Dump File Time : 21/07/2014 11:23:38

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’m sorry, but in order to identify, and fix, what is causing this BSOD the devs need a Complete Memory Dump. This is different from a MiniDump. To do this please follow the advice on this page to set your computer up to make Complete Memory Dumps. Once that is done recreate the BSOD. Then, put the dump file in a zip file and upload it to a file sharing site. I use www.mega.co.nz for this purposes as they give away 50Gb, and have few other restrictions, although they do require free registration. Then paste the download link in your reply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

I will now move this to the Incomplete Issue Reports board.

Topics in this board are not looked at by the devs. The reason is that putting bug reports in the required format, with the required files and all requested information, ensures that the devs have enough information to understand and identify the bug.

To get your report forwarded to the devs please create and attach the Complete Memory Dump. Once I have that information I can immediately forward this directly to the devs.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (8.0.0.4337)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.