Internet explorer over network

Hi
I have a problem with IE - it won’t connect from a laptop on my network. I have tried to check all the options but think I am missing something. The laptop is definitely connecting to the network, and Skype works 100%.
IE worked well before I installed CF.

Does No network connection after using Stealth Ports Wizard (DHCP Broken) bring a solution here?

Does this problem also happen when using another browser or is it just with IE.

Hi Eric , thanks - I will try another browser. The DHCP I’m not sure of as there was no report in the log. However, svchost is blocked - this is where I had a problem with high bandwidth usage just before I installed CF. Installing CF stopped the high usage, but only with svchost blocked. My ISP has not yet replied on my query of the high usage (2Gb in 2 hours when there was supposed to be no traffic).

Hi I tried Chrome - same problem.

Blocking svchost.exe will definitely block your internet access because it handles DNS requests.

With svchost.exe generating so much traffic there is something not right. For now I suggest you scan your computer with various scanners:
Hitman Pro
Malwarebytes Antimalware
Super Antispyware
TDSS Killer
Gmer anti rootkit scanner (just let it scan and post a screenshot of the results here)