Internet Explorer 7 SSL Certificate Not trusted [Resolved]

Guys,
My SSL certificate running on my linux web server is trusted by IE6 and Firefox etc no problems but I recently tried testing it with IE7 and it throws up the following:

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).

Any idea why this is happening in IE7?? I know IE7 has had some major security upgrades but this is a worry for me !!

afcberty: Bottom line, IE 7 is still in beta, so it could be several things. We’re in close communication with MS about the next version, so we’ll be sure to pass on your feedback. Tx.

afcberty: What site in particular were you trying out, btw. We’ve been testing IE7 on a few sites and have found no issues - could this be an installation issue?

Sorry Paulo, the site is https://www.3kmobile.com

As i say IE6 and Firefox, Opera etc are all fine just IE7 :-\ (R)

afcberty: Tx - I’ll check with the devs.

afcberty: They’ve got it to work, no problems - see attached screenshot. Can you post your screenshot, pls? It may help us identify what’s going on.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Still not working Paulo :-[
See attached Jpg

Thnx

[attachment deleted by admin]

afcberty: Unfortunately, the cause is that the certificate is not correctly installed on your server.
It might appear OK for you in other browsers because you have the Comodo intermediate cert already on your local machine.

Your server is not sending the Comodo Intermediate during the SSL handshake.

It looks as though you’re using Apache 2.0.x on a linux box, so what you need to do is find the VHost section for this site in the Apache config.

There should be a line that looks similar to:
SSLCACertificateFile /path/to/comodo

where the file it points to is the ‘Comodo Security Services’ certificate we originally sent you.

Take a look here:
http://www.instantssl.com/ssl-certificate-support/cert_installation/apache-ssl.html

or drop the Support guys an email (support@comodo.com) if you need any more help.

Nick
[Admin]

Paulo,
Thanks mate, I swapped the two crt lines over in my ssl.conf and BINGO!!!

Certificate trusted by IE7 ;D

(S) (R)

afcberty: Good news. But thank Nick for that one.