Internet Explorer 10 will not run in sandbox

I installed CIS 6.2 6/25/2013 on my desktop and my laptop, both Windows 7 64 bit.
I can run the Dragon and Chrome browsers in the sandbox, but Internet Explorer 10 will not run from within the sandbox. Whether selected and clicked on from within the Virtual Kiosk, or clicked on via the Widget, an Internet Explorer page starts to build, Windows task manager shows it is not responding, and IE 10 disappears after a few seconds. Note that this problem occurs identically on the desktop AND the laptop. I’ve had two sessions with GeekBuddy, with no resolution. One session advised uninstalling IE 10 and installing IE 9, but that is NOT a solution, even assuming that IE 9 could run successfully within the sandbox. Please advise.

Are you seeing any other problems related to CIS?

Also, as they advised uninstalling IE 10, I think that is a good place to start. Please try uninstalling IE 10 and install IE 9, and see if that will work in the sandbox. The reason I ask for that is that it may give us a clue as to what’s going on.

Thank you.

At this point I will go with my intuition and move this to the HELP section of the forum. I feel that this is likely something which is fixable, either by reinstalling CIS as I advise in this topic or by another approach.

Please let me know if reinstalling fixes this and we’ll figure out what to do from there.

Thank you.