Internet Browser problems

I don’t know why, but for some reason i cant open any of my browsers since installing comodo. However, when I turn it off, i can access it perfectly. Is there some sort of setting that i need to turn off? would the problem have to do with antivirus as well?

Thanks for your help.

First off, welcome to the forums and Comodo community.

I’m going to assume that you’ve installed Comodo, rebooted, and went to use your browser without changing any CPF settings (or even opening CPF).

If so, you will need to go into Security, Tasks and use the Add Trusted Zone Wizard… this will help get you started ewith some Network Control Rules that are required before any application hopes to escape you PC.

And unless you are eager to learn more about these rules now (including why we need them, and how to make them without relying on a wizard) I do suggest you give the How To - Understanding & Creating Network Control Rules properly I created a read once you are more comfortable with CPF.

The FAQs/Threads post is also a good starting point when looking for other specific problems you might find in the future.

Good Luck!

(V)

Thank you so much! ;D

I’m hoping this means your issue is solved. If so, that’s great!

May I also ask that you update your first post of this thread by editing the title and adding [Resolved] to the end of it? Then other people know when they look here when searching for similar answers, that an solution is available.

Thanks in advance, and don’t hesitate to ask any/all questions.

(CNY)