Intermittent Freezes When Opening New Tab with CD

Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step):
a) I will be on a page.
b) I right click on a link and choose to open it in a new tab
c) The vast majority of the time it opens fine. However, sometimes the entire computer will freeze for about 5-10s.
d) Note that I use my computer very often, and open links like this very often. However, this issue only occurs about 1 time per day and has been occurring for a couple of months.
Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it:
I have disabled all extensions. It still happens.
Also, I have "Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header) disabled.
I have both Comodo Secure DNS and “Enable phishing and malware protection” disabled.
Comodo Dragon Version (Stable/Beta):
I am using 29.0.0.0 Stable. However, as I mentioned, this has been ocuring for a few versions.
Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon:
Numerous extensions are installed, but disabled. Thus, I will not list them.
No themes are installed.
Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit):
Windows 7 x64
UAC status (diabled/enabled):
UAC disabled.
System Drive where Windows is installed:
Windows is installed on the C-drive.
Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon is installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon
User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.):
Administrator
If you have Google Chrome installed then please mention it’s version and whether the same issue reproduces with it:
Google Chrome is not installed.

If you require any other information, or have an idea for a possible fix, please feel free to ask. This is a very annoying bug, and I would very much like to see it fixed.

Hello,

Does this behavior occur with specific pages only or does it occur with random pages?
If you identify a page that triggers this behavior, please try the following scenario:
Scenario 1:

1. Close the tab once the system exists the freeze state and the page has loaded.
  2. Open the page again in a new tab.
  • Does the system freeze still occur?

One suggestion that I could give is to install PrivDog or Ghostery and block all adds.
Let us know what the behavior is after trying the scenario I suggested and after using the extensions.

Thank you.

It’s happened for a few different pages.

I tried uninstalling CD (selecting the option to keep user profile) and then reinstalling it. The problem occurred again, as mentioned above.

However, recently I tried uninstalling CD (selecting the option to remove the user profile) and then reinstalling it. So far the problem has not reoccurred. I will let you know if it does.

Thanks.