A. THE BUG/ISSUE
[ol]- Summary - Viewing a Microsoft Silverlight video in full screen is impossible in Comodo Sandbox. Settings buttons are freezed in Silverlight!.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:Yes, rarely Microsoft silverlight worked properly, most of the time not!
- If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:opened Le ultime notizie aggiornate del Tg2 and tried to view full screen with no success. Sometimes it will run full screen but I can’t go back normal screen because I will lose the ability to get full screen again and then no control possible on silverlight anymore! Otherwhise the video runs correctly!
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen: Run as well as unsandboxed or using Sandboxie v.3.76:full screen, pause and play buttons not freezed.
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?: no
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:Not to my knowledge. I think it’s related to prsent version of Microsoft Silverlight 5.1;previous beta version was behaving well but for security reasons I can’t use it.
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc:Tried to closely repeated clean installs of version 2801. Problem still there, not solved.
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, dump if freeze/crash. (If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program - not m’ware)
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: CIS 6.1.275152.2801
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:HIPS in safe mode/BBlocker set at blocked/ FW at safe mode as by Chiron
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):no
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?:No
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS:No
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:Yes, problem is there even with the default one
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:Win 7 sp1 64 bits, UAC ON, ADMINISTRATOR, HP-Desktop model p6732f
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a=SANDBOXIE 3.76, Malwarebytes v.188.8.131.52.1300, Hitman Pro 3.7.3 build 193, Spybot Search & Destroy v.184.108.40.206 b=Norton 360
[attachment deleted by admin]