Integrate Virustotal Results Into The CIS Detection Mechanisms [M1290]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
After files are submitted to Comodo for analysis it often takes a very long time for them to be categorized by CIS.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I would like to see data from Virustotal integrated into the CIS detection mechanism. For example: If virustotal reports that there are multiple detections for the file then lock the file.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
This would increase the detection rate of CIS. Also, I have noticed that some other programs are able to do this, so why not CIS?

4. Any other information:
Another way this could be used, although this should be optional in the settings, is that if the file is clean, and the date of the first check was a long time ago, then automatically place the file in the trusted files.

Thank you for submitting this. I have altered the title and made some changes to the first post. Does everything look correct?

Excellent

I’ve just added a poll. How does it look?

Yes, everything is fine. What I wanted to see in the CIS

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

Looks like the poll got locked accidently so i will unlock it

English s not known very well. It seems clicked the wrong link, locking the application.

Thanks.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As this wish has accumulated the necessary 15 points I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.