Installed the latest update, bringing Comodo to version 5.4.189822.1355 (BTW, it would be nice if the ersion number in the About dialog box were selectable so I could copy/paste it here). Rebooted Windows.
In the Firewall events, only events that occurred since the installation of the update are displayed.
I expected to see the events before the installation of the update as well. Some of them were very important in tracing an attack.
Didn’t try to fix it.
If its an application compatibility problem - N/A
Screenshots illustrating the bug - attached
Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List: same screenshot
A CIS config report or file - attached
Crash or freeze dump file: N/A
- Comodo Firewall 5.4.189822.1355
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: No
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): No
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= Clean PC Mode, Sandbox= Disabled, Firewall = Custom Policy, AV = N/A
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7 Professional, SP1, 64-bit, “Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer”, Administrator account
- Other security and utility software installed: none
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): none
[attachment deleted by admin]