Installing CPF_Setup_2.3.0.19_BETA.exe after version 2.2.0.11

Do I have to deinstall version 2.2.0.11 before installing 2.3.0.19_BETA or can I only push installing the new version and it will be updated?

Do have somebody experience with 2.3.0.19_BETA? Some problem reporting or is it running already perfect?

Yes, you must uninstall 2.2.0.11 before installing the BETA, which is now 2.3.0.20 btw.

Do have somebody experience with 2.3.0.19_BETA? Some problem reporting or is it running already perfect?

Most BETA’s have problems… otherwise they wouldn’t have the BETA designation (if you know what I mean?). But, I’ve not had any real problems myself. For an idea of the issues that are currently being raised by the BETAs, then I recommend reading some of the topics in the BETA forum. [url]https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/board,40.0.html[/url].

New features and fixes aside, probably one of the most important features of the beta is the fact that Comodo is using their own installer with it.

There have been many people having install related issues, even with the “stable” version(s).

These Comodo Installer based Beta’s are golden to those with having had previous installer issues.