Installation Problems

I downloaded and installed Dragon today. It worked fine for about 5 minutes then locked up. I could not close it down and had to use Task Manager to kill it. I un-installed it and tried to re-install it. It locked up during install at —first-run. I opened Task Manager and saw the DragonSetup.exe and 10 instances of dragon.exe. I killed the 10 instances one by one and after I killed the last one, setup continued. It seemed to install properly, however, when I tried to open Dragon, it locked up again and never opened my home page. I have Chrome, SeaMonkey, Firefox (which I am using now) IE and Opera. They all work fine. I don’t understand what has happened here with Dragon. I need some help.

Hi perzaklie,
Sounds to me that you might have a corrupt user profile for Dragon.
Rename the following folder User Data to old or delete this folder and restart Dragon.

Folder found at the below locations:
Windows XP:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Comodo\Dragon\User Data
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data
This folder will create next time you open Dragon.

Please note: This procedure will remove any customisations settings and bookmarks, so please be certain that you have your bookmarks saved or exported before proceeding if required.

Even with a new re-install make sure the above folder is removed before re-install.

Kind regards.